Best Practices Conference Registration 2017
- Online registration for Best Practices 2017 is now open. Register here
- On-site registration is available on the day of the conference June 26, 2017 (credit card payments accepted).
- NON-GEORGIA TECH participants may use a purchasing card to pay the registration fee.There is an Early Bird Fee of $50.00 if you register by June 9th, afterwards the fee will increase to $60.00.
- If you need hotel reservations, see the information on local hotels on the Location and Hotels page.
- Need to convince your supervisor of the value of attending a professional development conference (and the value of him or her paying for it)?! Check out these tips from the National Academic Advising Association.
Fee includes meal, breaks, and handouts.
Registration fees are non-refundable.
Paid registrations may be transferred to another individual at your institution if you notify us, by email, one week prior to the Best Practices event.
Space is limited. Register early!
Questions regarding registration? Contact Shanta Hutchins